Close Menu
TheSightNewsTheSightNews
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • World News
  • Interviews
    • Press Release
What's Hot

Honoring Kaiama’s Contributions: Isaac Adaka Boro University

August 21, 2026

FAAN: Passenger Safety, Seamless Airport Mobility Remain our Priority

August 21, 2026

US-INL Commends NDLEA’s Operational Successes, Assures of More Support

August 21, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • About Us
  • Adverts & Enquiries
  • Contact Us
  • Our Services
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
TheSightNewsTheSightNews
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • World News
  • Interviews
    • Press Release
Subscribe
TheSightNewsTheSightNews
Home»News»Bobrisky: Women Societies Commend IGP, NCAC Boss
News

Bobrisky: Women Societies Commend IGP, NCAC Boss

TheSightNews .By TheSightNews .September 3, 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email WhatsApp
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The National Council for Women Societies (NCWS) has commended the Inspector-General of Police, Mr Muhammad Adamu and the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC), Otunba Olusegun Runsewe for spearheading the campaign against moral decadence in Nigeria.

In a release signed by the National President of NCWS, Dr. (Mrs) Gloria Laraba Shoda, Nigerian women described as offensive the promotion of despicable conducts such as nudity and transgender activities by the likes of Bobrisky (Nigerian male Barbie, Idris Okuneye).

The NCWS lauded Otunba Runsewe for exposing the unbecoming conducts og Bobrisky and the IGP for his intervention to stem the ugly trend.

“We at the NCWS are happy that our visit to the DG of the NCAC has yielded positive responses from the government and the public as indicated by the actions so far taken and the messages we continue to receive from well-meaning Nigerians”, she said. 

The NCWS lamented that the unwanton show of cross gender activities is projecting a negative image to Nigerian youths, adding that his activities are not true representative of Nigeria’s culture. 

The NCWS decried the progressive erosion of cultural values and the importation of alien cultures such as indecent exposures and open sexual activities in electronic media. 

The Council stressed that Nigeria culture and law recognizes the clear distinction between men and women, reiterating that anything to the contrary is absurd, unacceptable and therefore should be resisted. 

“It is regrettable and strange for Bobrisky to publicly declare that he has 24 boy-friends in high places,” the NCWS President said. 

The NCWS called on Nigerian government and all well-meaning citizens to rise up to ‘stop this evil before it destroys our children and the future of our nation’. 

“The protection of our noble cultural heritage and national image is of paramount importance to us all”, the NCWS pointed out. 

Share this:

  • Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
  • Share on X (Opens in new window) X

Related

Bobrisky NCAC NCWS
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
TheSightNews .
  • Website

Related Posts

US-INL Commends NDLEA’s Operational Successes, Assures of More Support

August 21, 2026

Youth Ministry Strengthens Partnership with NDLEA to Tackle Drug Abuse 

August 21, 2026

Nigeria Launches Project Implementation Committee for Smart National Transport Data Bank

August 21, 2026

Nigerian Navy, NDLEA Jointly Destroy N301bn in Seized Drugs in Lagos

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Advertisement
Recent Post

Honoring Kaiama’s Contributions: Isaac Adaka Boro University

August 21, 2026

FAAN: Passenger Safety, Seamless Airport Mobility Remain our Priority

August 21, 2026

US-INL Commends NDLEA’s Operational Successes, Assures of More Support

August 21, 2026

Xenophobia: Nigeria Welcomes 83 Returnees from South Africa 

August 21, 2026

Doro Urges Humanitarian Workers to Remain Committed to Serving Vulnerable Nigerians

August 21, 2026
Security

Nigerian Navy Seizes 364 Bags of Smuggled Foreign Rice on Badagry Operation 

August 20, 2026

Nigerian Navy Inducts SSV KALI 3, Strengthens Partnership with SEEPCO to Safeguard Critical Energy Assets

August 20, 2026

Defence Ministry Recommits to Military Veterans Welfare, Pension Concerns

August 19, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest information from The Sight News.Stay Connected

About Us
About Us

Your source for factual information. We pride ourselves in publishing objective news always

We're social. Connect with us:

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Services
  • About Us
  • Adverts & Enquiries
  • Contact Us
  • Our Services
Coverage
  • Donate
  • News

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest,Factual news from all over Nigeria and the world at large. With us , you are never misinformed

© 2026 The Sight News.
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • World News
  • Interviews
    • Press Release

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.